To support and deputise the Head of Evening and Anytime (Head of Evening & Anytime Zones will manage all the Evening and Anytime Zones and work closely with the retail teams as it is envisaged that these venues will be closely linked, due to their close and sometimes co-location. This role will involved working shifts between daytime & evening during the Jamboree.
This role is working as a core part of the programme team helping us find diverse activities for participants across the Jamboree week. The role will be focussed on sourcing any partnerships that bring free or low cost activities to the Jamboree, for example a corporate who wants to share a technology display or one of the armed forces organisations.
1) Research and identify potential partnerships with organisations who would like to bring activities or demonstrations to the Jamboree at no or low cost.
2) Agree terms with the partner and complete a booking with them.
3) Make sure all requirements including any infrastructure needs are fully understood, agreed and recorded.
4) Work with team leaders to handover the activity and connect them with the partner when the zone leaders come onboard
5) Looking after a number of zones during the week of the Jamboree, ensure the smooth running of those zones, supporting the zone leaders and helping to problem solve if required.
To provide centralised support across the Programme Directorate by working with the Programme Diectors, Heads of Department and Zone leaders.
You'll also be the main point of contact & manage the Programme Hub during the Jamboree week.
1. Send reminders for upcoming Programme Board meetings, as well as taking & circulating the Minutes after.
2. Attending evening & weekend meeting on the run up of the Jamboree.
3. Recruit small team to assist you with managing Programme hub
4. To set up and manage the Programme Hub during EIJ week
5. To ensure you work towards the Jamboree & Programme Strategies