Would you like power to your Subcamp pitch? If yes, register your interest today.
For the first time at the Essex International Jamboree, we are looking to offer participant groups electrical hook up. At this point in time, we are assessing the viability based on the number of Groups who would like to have this.
Here's the detail:
- One off connection fee of £60
- There will be no additional costs for the electricity you consume at the Jamboree.
- One 16amp single phase commando socket outlet (ideal for your mess tent)
- Outlet is limited to 6amp supply
- Capable of powering low power equipment such as lighting, camping fridges and mobile phones/laptops
- It is NOT suitable for large equipment such as a Burco, kettle or heater
- You will need to provide the correct mains converter cable to plug into the commando socket outlet
- The cable must be at least 25 meters long
- You will be responsible for the safety of this cabling and any equipment that you wish to plug into it
- You can purchase a connector here - or from other camping and caravan equipment providers
If you would like to register your interest please complete this form by the 15th February. Once we have the completed forms we will be able to assess the viability and update you accordingly.