We have got a fantastic week lined up for you at EIJ 2020.
Our Programme Team is striving to make the event one of the most memorable experiences of your life. We have been listening to the great feedback from EIJ 2016 and are currently working with Guides and Scouts across Essex to provide a really exciting programme with a mix of old favourites and new concepts that are designed to excite, thrill, challenge, teach and entertain you during our jam-packed week.
EIJ Programme Aims
You are at the heart of every decision we make and we want you to have a week with us that you will remember for a lifetime.
We have looked at the various ways to run a Jamboree programme and have decided that the following aims help us to achieve that goal:
- We want you to have the freedom to do as much or as little as you want
- Our aim is to keep you occupied for as much of a session as we can, even if you are queuing there will be other activities to do while in the queue
- There will be no travelling offsite, and no time wasted in stuffy coaches, every activity is taking place within a 10 min walk of your Subcamp
- Our headline activities are open to all
- We want you to have the choice over what you take part in
- Our programme is suitable for the full range of ages, abilities and cultures