Technology Zone Team Leader
Reports to: Head of Daytime Programme A
Responsible for: Ensuring the smooth running of the Technology zone for 2 sessions per day.
Contacts Internal: Facilities, Programme, Infrastructure team, Technology Broadcast Team
Contacts External: Any external suppliers to assist with the running or supplying of the zone
Job Summary: To deliver a twice daily programme within the zone that covers a variety of areas within Technology workshops and learning new skills.
- To manage an array of Technology style workshops on a twice daily basis.
- To help ensure there are enough activities to entertain everyone within the zone for the whole session
- Manage the budget for the zone, ensuring tight controls and maximising the benefits of all expenditure
- Manage the team and sub teams within the zone, responsible for managing staff at the event
- Provide timely and accurate reporting up to the Programme Board and EIJ Exec as required
- Develop and deliver the zone in line with the overall Programme Strategy for EIJ 2020
- To be able to think creatively
- Have an interest in IT & general Technology.
- Have a sense of humour and appetite for fun
- Have the ability to attend evening and weekend meetings and activities
- Have the ability to use electronic communication and standard IT applications such as Excel and Word or equivalents
- Good interpersonal skills
- Ability to communicate well with young people