Role Description/Specification: Corporate Partnerships Manager
In this exciting and varied role you will be responsible in developing and maintaining partnerships with local and national companies. We have developed a range of partnership opportunities that can really make a difference to our 10,000 Jamboree staff and participants.
You will be responsible for managing the corporate partnerships and sponsorships. This includes: -
- Develop and maintain all relationships with our partners and companies in our partnership and sponsorship programme.
- Operationally deliver the Corporate Partnerships Framework at the event ensuring that all packages are honoured.
- Identify and source sponsorship opportunities within the jamboree in partnership with the relevant director.
- Be able to “think outside of the box” to maximize what a partner can offer whether that be in kind services or a financial donation to the jamboree.
- To be creative about what we can offer back to the donor to maximise opportunities onsite and offsite.
- Proactively identify, prioritise and appropriately respond to corporate partnership opportunities as these arise, ensuring that responses are targeted, timely and compelling, and that any existing relationships are maximised.
- Ensure that post event all of the partners and sponsors get an appropriate thank you.
- To act as a point of contact for internal and external stakeholders on matters relating to Corporate Partnerships.
This post will work mainly with the Jamboree Chiefs, Directors and Deputy Directors internally.