Onsite Training Support Deputy
Responsible to: Training Manager
Responsible for: Training Provisions
Job Summary: To help support the training team in delivering training provisions to adult members of the Girlguiding UK. Help create a training programme that can be used during the Jamboree.
- Work under the management of the Training manager
- Work an agreed number of hours over the Jamboree week
- Work the agreed shift times
- Advising the training team on the Girlguiding UK training modules
- Duties include; Supporting the training team to deliver training provisions. Advise on any differences between Girlguiding UK and Scout training and whether there is any cross-over that could be utilised by both sections. Advise on activity training allowed under the Girlguiding UK training scheme
- Be willing to undergo training where required
- Be flexible with duties required
- Potentially work in other areas of the Staff hub
- To attend meetings and events as appropriate
- Any other duty as agreed with the Training Manager
- To attend the Jamboree
- Have fun!
- Be a member of Girlguiding UK
- Have good interpersonal skills.
- Be able to work within a team of volunteers from both Scouting & Girlguiding backgrounds
- Be able to attend evening and weekend meetings if required
- Be able to utilise electronic communication
- Be able to work as part of a team with others for a common goal